We Currently Have 4 SEM Specialist & 3 SEM Manager Jobs Open In Australia. Sponsorship Available For All Roles.
A leading digital marketing agency with offices in Sydney & Melbourne, part of a major global media group is looking for an experienced Paid Search Marketing Executive or Managers to make the move from the UK to the Australian market. In this role you will be required to drive campaign strategy and help oversee day to day operations of managing large tier accounts. This technical side role is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading and united digital marketing agency based in Sydney & Melbourne.
- Manage and drive client strategies and campaigns in collaboration with a SEM / PPC Coordinator and SEM / PPC Executive.
- Develop strong relationships with clients through regular correspondence and one on one meeting’s.
- Manage allocated team members through meetings, performance management and reviews.
- Ensure allocated team members deliver and perform daily responsibilities.
- Working with clients to help achieve goals and understanding competitor behavior and trends.
- Manage the work responsibilities of team members to ensure all deadlines are met.
- Communicate with clients to develop and propose new strategies to improve performance.
- Display results to clients through reports and provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Work closely with business development stakeholders to attract and develop new business.
- 2 to 5 years experience in Paid Search Marketing, Campaign Management and Competitor Analysis tools.
- Advanced technical knowledge and skills in Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and preferably Kenshoo (however not a must have).
- Experience and understanding in various conversion tracking methods.
- Great Work Environment and Team Culture.
- In house training available to enhance & diversify skill set.
- Excellent work/life balance.
- Chance to progress your career rapidly, with a growing agency.
Hit the apply button now. Alternatively call Andrew Cimino on 0435 770 560 or email your resume to [email protected] to apply.