Come and join a one of Australia’s leading media agencies, where you work with some of the very best SEM professionals Australia has to offer.
Plenty of room for upward movement as this agency is part of a larger communication’s group and you will work on some of the biggest brands in the country.
Your responsibilities include:
– Setting up PPC accounts in search engines including Google and Yahoo
– Working closely with the Search Manager to develop PPC titles, creatives for listings and optimising ROI
– Establishing most effective landing pages for PPC ads to keyword level
– Implementing and testing the correct tracking codes (spotlight tags) for reporting
– Responsible for managing PPC campaigns via a third party technology provider
– Attend campaign WIP’s and monthly status meetings with clients and Search Managers as required
– Overall responsibility for the creation of each implementation plan for any new campaign/client
We require someone with:
– 12+ months in a commercial PPC / SEM role
– Strong analytical ability
– Good communication skills
– Enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a high level of interest for the search industry
* Full JD and Client information available on request for suitable candidates.
If you want to have a confidential chat please call Antonio on 0414 726 039 or via email on email@example.com